The school is where students come to gain knowledge and education. Here they learn many disciplines that are essential for society and for a prosperous life. In the beginning, in the family, the child learns many things, including speaking. The family is called our first school. After the child enters the school to learn new things for the development of knowledge and education. At school, they met many students of the same age and became friends. They will learn many subjects taught by their teachers. Here they will learn many things that are necessary for them to be successful in life.
How do you write 10 lines about your school?
Let’s take a look at my 10-line English school essay.
- My school is called St. Michel Joseph School.
- My school building is very nice and spacious.
- It has a large auditorium where we meet for prayer.
- My school has many classrooms where the walls are painted with many geometric patterns.
- My school has a large library with many academies and other information books.
- It also has a large laboratory where we do chemical practices.
- My school has a computer room where we teach a computer.
- It has a great playground where I play various outdoor games.
- My teachers at school are very loving and caring.
- It is one of the most famous schools in the city.
How do you write 5 lines in school?
1) The name of my school is ………………………………… ..
2) My school is one of the best schools in ………………….
3) I am studying in class 6 (Six).
4) My school is in a very quiet place.
5) My school is a two-storey building.
6) My school has a very large open playground.
7) About 2,000 students study at my school.
Reads more :- Why do I love my mom and dad 10 lines?